Subject: آمریکا:
From: entekhab.ir

چک سفید امضا برای حمایت از عربستان سعودی نداده‌ایم
Date: Tue, 12 May 2026 07:32:37 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--49F50CA88CC8868E4DDEE9FE851C7B58_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----49F50CA88CC8868E4DDEE9FE851C7B58_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----49F50CA88CC8868E4DDEE9FE851C7B58_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----49F50CA88CC8868E4DDEE9FE851C7B58_MULTIPART_MIXED--