Subject: بانک مرکزی گزارش داد؛
From: entekhab.ir

تثبیت قیمت برنج، روغن و گوشت قرمز در هفته سوم آذرماه
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 16:47:11 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--0959717B6558B59A44EF78826881B7D9_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----0959717B6558B59A44EF78826881B7D9_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----0959717B6558B59A44EF78826881B7D9_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----0959717B6558B59A44EF78826881B7D9_MULTIPART_MIXED--