Subject: ظریف:
From: entekhab.ir

نیروی دریایی آمریکا ۷۵۰۰ مایل دور از خانه خود چه می کند؟
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2026 02:35:35 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--829BFE68D8DBD2CE1C715A5970D8C1E0_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----829BFE68D8DBD2CE1C715A5970D8C1E0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----829BFE68D8DBD2CE1C715A5970D8C1E0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----829BFE68D8DBD2CE1C715A5970D8C1E0_MULTIPART_MIXED--