Subject: جهانگیری :
From: entekhab.ir

به همه طبقات نیازمند یارانه پرداخت خواهیم کرد
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 19:28:09 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--0BDDCE6D426F14B5694F3DF30E74A9A3_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----0BDDCE6D426F14B5694F3DF30E74A9A3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----0BDDCE6D426F14B5694F3DF30E74A9A3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----0BDDCE6D426F14B5694F3DF30E74A9A3_MULTIPART_MIXED--