Subject: درخواست عارف مردم؛
From: entekhab.ir

از ایستادن پای صندوق‌های رای خسته نشوید
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 04:27:25 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--BE9480D97D2809D49B7B7A2FCFABCE91_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----BE9480D97D2809D49B7B7A2FCFABCE91_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----BE9480D97D2809D49B7B7A2FCFABCE91_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----BE9480D97D2809D49B7B7A2FCFABCE91_MULTIPART_MIXED--