Subject: سخنگوی ستاد روحانی:
From: entekhab.ir

مردم چند ساعت پایانی رای‌گیری را هم تحمل کنند
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 01:35:47 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--C5C4815D5A464C9FD41F35D768603F34_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----C5C4815D5A464C9FD41F35D768603F34_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----C5C4815D5A464C9FD41F35D768603F34_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----C5C4815D5A464C9FD41F35D768603F34_MULTIPART_MIXED--