Subject: نگاهي به سريال «سه دونگ، سه دونگ»؛
From: entekhab.ir

بازيگران تکراري در دل داستاني تکراري
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 22:05:44 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--B5BE84EE0F7730B88B48129458800819_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----B5BE84EE0F7730B88B48129458800819_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----B5BE84EE0F7730B88B48129458800819_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----B5BE84EE0F7730B88B48129458800819_MULTIPART_MIXED--