Subject: رییس ستادکل نیروهای مسلح:
From: entekhab.ir

نگاه به سرباز و سربازی نیازمند تغییر است
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2026 10:11:16 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--81730341D2E6954B98F881A09FC2361F_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----81730341D2E6954B98F881A09FC2361F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----81730341D2E6954B98F881A09FC2361F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----81730341D2E6954B98F881A09FC2361F_MULTIPART_MIXED--