Subject: نوبخت:
From: entekhab.ir

سفر رییس‌جمهور به نیویورک هنوز قطعی نشده است/ طراحی سفر روحانی در هفته آخر
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2026 08:07:48 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--48EA09981BE3874F153C648D33EDFEEB_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----48EA09981BE3874F153C648D33EDFEEB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----48EA09981BE3874F153C648D33EDFEEB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----48EA09981BE3874F153C648D33EDFEEB_MULTIPART_MIXED--