Subject: فرانسه:
From: entekhab.ir

هزینه گزاف فروپاشی توافق هسته‌ای را به ترامپ یادآوری می‌کنیم
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:38:20 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--F61FB3BBAB97253525AF9CBE9526D311_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----F61FB3BBAB97253525AF9CBE9526D311_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----F61FB3BBAB97253525AF9CBE9526D311_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----F61FB3BBAB97253525AF9CBE9526D311_MULTIPART_MIXED--