Subject: محمدعلی
From: entekhab.ir

ابطحی:
ترامپ بار دیگر مردم ایران را به وحدت رساند
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 16:33:43 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--903B6271D5F7CE3C8A55EC9CC837C789_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----903B6271D5F7CE3C8A55EC9CC837C789_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----903B6271D5F7CE3C8A55EC9CC837C789_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----903B6271D5F7CE3C8A55EC9CC837C789_MULTIPART_MIXED--