Subject: آسوشیتدپرس:
From: entekhab.ir

تیلرسون در سفر به ریاض برای دور کردن عراق از ایران تلاش می‌کند
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 01:42:49 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--67BB95A8BE638540DD42AAD98FEE8FA3_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----67BB95A8BE638540DD42AAD98FEE8FA3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----67BB95A8BE638540DD42AAD98FEE8FA3_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----67BB95A8BE638540DD42AAD98FEE8FA3_MULTIPART_MIXED--