Subject: وزیر خارجه قطر:
From: entekhab.ir

دوحه به گزینه گفتگو با کشورهای محاصره کننده پایبند است
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 08:40:17 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--178D49C86D219136A4684942F363F94F_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----178D49C86D219136A4684942F363F94F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----178D49C86D219136A4684942F363F94F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----178D49C86D219136A4684942F363F94F_MULTIPART_MIXED--