Subject: یمن:
From: entekhab.ir

نفتکش های عربستان در تیررس موشک‌های ما هستند
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 17:11:35 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--44211777A1F9F95D9CAF8E31162A76EB_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----44211777A1F9F95D9CAF8E31162A76EB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----44211777A1F9F95D9CAF8E31162A76EB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----44211777A1F9F95D9CAF8E31162A76EB_MULTIPART_MIXED--