Subject: بغض جلالی ترکید:
From: entekhab.ir

فضای ناجوانمردانه ای برای پیکان ایجاد کردند/ اشک های «آقا معلم»
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 03:40:11 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--CCB2290DF5B25FE8A5F13A7296F50EAA_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----CCB2290DF5B25FE8A5F13A7296F50EAA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----CCB2290DF5B25FE8A5F13A7296F50EAA_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----CCB2290DF5B25FE8A5F13A7296F50EAA_MULTIPART_MIXED--