Subject: رویترز:
From: entekhab.ir

ایرباس بزرگترین قرارداد تاریخ خود را رقم زد/فروش ۴۳۰ فروند
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 03:16:24 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--918071C1ED1575A8731DBDF7530DE190_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----918071C1ED1575A8731DBDF7530DE190_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----918071C1ED1575A8731DBDF7530DE190_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----918071C1ED1575A8731DBDF7530DE190_MULTIPART_MIXED--