Subject: قلعه نویی:
From: entekhab.ir

مقصر این شکست من هستم/ پرسپولیس چهار توپ آورد و چهار گل زد!
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 01:15:06 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--EB04F1CEEE70BF079C53A7927FD2BB82_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----EB04F1CEEE70BF079C53A7927FD2BB82_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----EB04F1CEEE70BF079C53A7927FD2BB82_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----EB04F1CEEE70BF079C53A7927FD2BB82_MULTIPART_MIXED--