Subject: مدیریت بحران:
From: entekhab.ir

تعداد مصدومان زلزله گیلان به 4 تن رسید/ مردم امشب هُشیار باشند
Date: Tue, 12 May 2026 09:01:58 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--73E39A34AB40545C247518F91ACBA934_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----73E39A34AB40545C247518F91ACBA934_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----73E39A34AB40545C247518F91ACBA934_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----73E39A34AB40545C247518F91ACBA934_MULTIPART_MIXED--