Subject: وزیر دفاع روسیه:
From: entekhab.ir

بازگشت نظامیان ما از سوریه آغاز شده است
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 17:12:25 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--24CFD90448A6DF2DEDF407061F656D6A_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----24CFD90448A6DF2DEDF407061F656D6A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----24CFD90448A6DF2DEDF407061F656D6A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----24CFD90448A6DF2DEDF407061F656D6A_MULTIPART_MIXED--