Subject: وزیر ارتباطات:
From: entekhab.ir

وجود ۱۰۰ میلیون گوشی و تبلت فعال در کشور /همه شهرها تحت پوشش ۳G و ۴G
Date: Fri, 29 May 2026 21:03:16 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--767EC7211DE4AB542A3FB66EC4E7F405_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----767EC7211DE4AB542A3FB66EC4E7F405_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----767EC7211DE4AB542A3FB66EC4E7F405_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----767EC7211DE4AB542A3FB66EC4E7F405_MULTIPART_MIXED--