Subject: مقام سابق پنتاگون:
From: entekhab.ir

بیگانگان وجود دارند!
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 21:34:22 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--2B2A3A8370650F00E63AD2661DA503C6_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----2B2A3A8370650F00E63AD2661DA503C6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----2B2A3A8370650F00E63AD2661DA503C6_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----2B2A3A8370650F00E63AD2661DA503C6_MULTIPART_MIXED--