Subject: بانک مرکزی:‌
From: entekhab.ir

مشکلی در دریافت و پرداخت پول با بانک‌های روسیه نداریم
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 17:31:35 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--497400CE885A66EC297E15CDAE9580AD_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----497400CE885A66EC297E15CDAE9580AD_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----497400CE885A66EC297E15CDAE9580AD_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----497400CE885A66EC297E15CDAE9580AD_MULTIPART_MIXED--