Subject: محمد بن سلمان؛
From: entekhab.ir

۵۰ درصد از بودجه سال ۲۰۱۸ را از منابع غیرنفتی تأمین می کنیم
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 01:37:19 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--E4E2FBE84580577EE7EBDA3BFDCFE2C2_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----E4E2FBE84580577EE7EBDA3BFDCFE2C2_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----E4E2FBE84580577EE7EBDA3BFDCFE2C2_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----E4E2FBE84580577EE7EBDA3BFDCFE2C2_MULTIPART_MIXED--