Subject: سکوت سنگین حج/
From: entekhab.ir

مذاکرات ایران و عربستان چه شد؟
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 22:27:06 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--AED9BDC274E1A7E8384E4E24E6B5FAB1_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----AED9BDC274E1A7E8384E4E24E6B5FAB1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----AED9BDC274E1A7E8384E4E24E6B5FAB1_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----AED9BDC274E1A7E8384E4E24E6B5FAB1_MULTIPART_MIXED--