Subject: روابط عمومی آستان حضرت معصومه(س):
From: entekhab.ir

قرآن کشتی مطلا با هزینه شخصی ساخته شده است
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 08:26:22 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--BACE51EA879CF7960F23391CD2A2A3AB_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----BACE51EA879CF7960F23391CD2A2A3AB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----BACE51EA879CF7960F23391CD2A2A3AB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----BACE51EA879CF7960F23391CD2A2A3AB_MULTIPART_MIXED--