Subject: ترکیه:
From: entekhab.ir

۹۹۹ تروریست در عملیات «شاخه زیتون» در سوریه کشته شده‌اند
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 05:51:58 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--8E18BA245B7E7AB5026A0C7F1D0FD48C_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----8E18BA245B7E7AB5026A0C7F1D0FD48C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----8E18BA245B7E7AB5026A0C7F1D0FD48C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----8E18BA245B7E7AB5026A0C7F1D0FD48C_MULTIPART_MIXED--