Subject: علی کریمی:
From: entekhab.ir

بازهم میکروفن ۹۰ را پرت می‌کنم/پسرخوانده کی‌روش مربی تیم ملی شده!
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 22:42:36 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--89D1C3A7D911CC761E85529418AF193A_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----89D1C3A7D911CC761E85529418AF193A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----89D1C3A7D911CC761E85529418AF193A_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----89D1C3A7D911CC761E85529418AF193A_MULTIPART_MIXED--