Subject: سی.ان.ان:
From: entekhab.ir

در تقابل با اف-22 و اف 35 آمریکا، جدیدترین جنگنده پنهانکار چین عملیاتی شد
Date: Thu, 14 May 2026 08:17:35 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--F132D0FC8DE6D5352E715EBF2C4196AF_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----F132D0FC8DE6D5352E715EBF2C4196AF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----F132D0FC8DE6D5352E715EBF2C4196AF_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----F132D0FC8DE6D5352E715EBF2C4196AF_MULTIPART_MIXED--