Subject: انور قرقاش:
From: entekhab.ir

بحران قطر با ۴ کشور عربی تا ۲۰۲۰ پایان نمی‌یابد
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2026 07:41:44 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--9A2FA1ED75252B13FCA9C32E48360A6E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----9A2FA1ED75252B13FCA9C32E48360A6E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----9A2FA1ED75252B13FCA9C32E48360A6E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----9A2FA1ED75252B13FCA9C32E48360A6E_MULTIPART_MIXED--