From: entekhab.ir

آیا کمبود اعتبار برای ترمیم حقوق بازنشستگان در سال ۹۷ تامین شد؟

Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 22:56:24 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--22A79B3B593EE5F7C3C39F3B036D1529_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----22A79B3B593EE5F7C3C39F3B036D1529_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----22A79B3B593EE5F7C3C39F3B036D1529_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----22A79B3B593EE5F7C3C39F3B036D1529_MULTIPART_MIXED--