Subject: ضرغامی:
From: entekhab.ir

اصلاح‌طلبلان وقتی در مجلس اکثریت داشتند، جواب سلام ما را هم نمی‌دادند
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2026 15:54:05 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--23AB2445F2FF44562C4FB2D5AA85C35D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----23AB2445F2FF44562C4FB2D5AA85C35D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----23AB2445F2FF44562C4FB2D5AA85C35D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----23AB2445F2FF44562C4FB2D5AA85C35D_MULTIPART_MIXED--