Subject: مدیرعامل هلال احمر استان بوشهر:
From: entekhab.ir

زلزله عسلویه خسارتی نداشت
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2026 03:34:28 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--B0CDFD38BD1A26937B6D7E4A39D04339_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----B0CDFD38BD1A26937B6D7E4A39D04339_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----B0CDFD38BD1A26937B6D7E4A39D04339_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----B0CDFD38BD1A26937B6D7E4A39D04339_MULTIPART_MIXED--