Subject: وزیر نیرو:
From: entekhab.ir

سال 97 درکل، سالی خشک است / باید با این پدیده سازگار شویم
Date: Sun, 10 May 2026 16:37:58 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--CBF5737441CE317019DF7B319E1D508D_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----CBF5737441CE317019DF7B319E1D508D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----CBF5737441CE317019DF7B319E1D508D_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----CBF5737441CE317019DF7B319E1D508D_MULTIPART_MIXED--