Subject: علیخانی‌؛
From: entekhab.ir

پیشنهاد تغییر نام خیابان سی تیر‌ به نام دکتر مصدق‌
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:40:09 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--4750D35094453E95161F052935937DD0_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----4750D35094453E95161F052935937DD0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----4750D35094453E95161F052935937DD0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----4750D35094453E95161F052935937DD0_MULTIPART_MIXED--