Subject: رای‌الیوم:
From: entekhab.ir

تلاش ترامپ برای متحد کردن کشورهای عربی علیه ایران
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 11:16:49 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--986082CD1BBF4FD79FFA80C527AF5C5F_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----986082CD1BBF4FD79FFA80C527AF5C5F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----986082CD1BBF4FD79FFA80C527AF5C5F_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----986082CD1BBF4FD79FFA80C527AF5C5F_MULTIPART_MIXED--