Subject: جلال ملکی:
From: entekhab.ir

آتش‌سوزی در یک گارکاه تولید لباس در خیابان انقلاب
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 04:02:49 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--EFE85ECC3744A379A569D17A00264C78_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----EFE85ECC3744A379A569D17A00264C78_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----EFE85ECC3744A379A569D17A00264C78_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----EFE85ECC3744A379A569D17A00264C78_MULTIPART_MIXED--