Subject: مشاور ارشد اردوغان:
From: entekhab.ir

عملیات ارتش ترکیه در شرق فرات ضروری است
Date: Sun, 10 May 2026 05:10:15 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--2AC57C8FA6424EECB73AF832E7A74084_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----2AC57C8FA6424EECB73AF832E7A74084_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----2AC57C8FA6424EECB73AF832E7A74084_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----2AC57C8FA6424EECB73AF832E7A74084_MULTIPART_MIXED--