Subject: ویدیو/ سخنان یک تاریخ نگار ترک در تلویزیون ملی ترکیه:
From: entekhab.ir

«مولانا ترک نبود، ایرانی بود»
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:10:55 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--D3A0AB3CF06496354884BB8F389B6180_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----D3A0AB3CF06496354884BB8F389B6180_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----D3A0AB3CF06496354884BB8F389B6180_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----D3A0AB3CF06496354884BB8F389B6180_MULTIPART_MIXED--