Subject: کرملین:
From: entekhab.ir

به جای دیپلماسی توئیتری رویکرد جدی خواهیم داشت
Date: Fri, 01 May 2026 05:49:23 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--E870DD9D4CC4D10F806647FA572E1E72_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----E870DD9D4CC4D10F806647FA572E1E72_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----E870DD9D4CC4D10F806647FA572E1E72_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----E870DD9D4CC4D10F806647FA572E1E72_MULTIPART_MIXED--