Subject: وزیر نیرو:
From: entekhab.ir

334 شهر با جمعیت 35 میلیونی در معرض تنش آبی
Date: Sun, 10 May 2026 17:03:22 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--D8ABC0FD9C903E430C066EC720916BA0_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----D8ABC0FD9C903E430C066EC720916BA0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----D8ABC0FD9C903E430C066EC720916BA0_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----D8ABC0FD9C903E430C066EC720916BA0_MULTIPART_MIXED--