Subject: جهرمی:
From: entekhab.ir

دولت از طرح رجیستری دو هزار میلیارد درآمد کسب کرد
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 03:19:35 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--16A1E8DBEF7BE326DB05E7E7F2F75608_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----16A1E8DBEF7BE326DB05E7E7F2F75608_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----16A1E8DBEF7BE326DB05E7E7F2F75608_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----16A1E8DBEF7BE326DB05E7E7F2F75608_MULTIPART_MIXED--