Subject: رویترز:
From: entekhab.ir

برنامه پمپئو برای مجاب کردن اروپایی‌ها به منظور افزایش فشار بر ایران
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 14:57:41 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--36F6545F37A05705797A9076C41B1D54_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----36F6545F37A05705797A9076C41B1D54_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----36F6545F37A05705797A9076C41B1D54_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----36F6545F37A05705797A9076C41B1D54_MULTIPART_MIXED--