Subject: صالحی:
From: entekhab.ir

غنی سازی ایزوتوپ‌های پایدار را با کمک روسیه شروع کردیم
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 16:18:09 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--A1C73FFE4A6E701D8964D42CF846EB23_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----A1C73FFE4A6E701D8964D42CF846EB23_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----A1C73FFE4A6E701D8964D42CF846EB23_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----A1C73FFE4A6E701D8964D42CF846EB23_MULTIPART_MIXED--