Subject: سانا؛
From: entekhab.ir

کنترل مرزهای جنوبی سوریه به دمشق واگذار می شود
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 17:56:35 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--E69694CBF5782BAF4860D40A2B940CE2_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----E69694CBF5782BAF4860D40A2B940CE2_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----E69694CBF5782BAF4860D40A2B940CE2_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----E69694CBF5782BAF4860D40A2B940CE2_MULTIPART_MIXED--