Subject: اورژانس تهران:
From: entekhab.ir

76 مصدوم و یک تن فوتی در طوفان امروز تهران
Date: Wed, 27 May 2026 01:17:15 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--B3DE78F0C86D0322F18F119E50A42ECB_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----B3DE78F0C86D0322F18F119E50A42ECB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----B3DE78F0C86D0322F18F119E50A42ECB_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----B3DE78F0C86D0322F18F119E50A42ECB_MULTIPART_MIXED--