Subject: وزارت کشور عراق:
From: entekhab.ir

آتش سوزی مرکز نگهداری صندوق های رای بغداد عمدی بود
Date: Sun, 10 May 2026 16:56:41 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--77B0D40689B6A5B2CAA123713343A78E_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----77B0D40689B6A5B2CAA123713343A78E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----77B0D40689B6A5B2CAA123713343A78E_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----77B0D40689B6A5B2CAA123713343A78E_MULTIPART_MIXED--