Subject: وکیل ثلاث:
From: entekhab.ir

رییس قوه قضائیه حکم قصاص محمد ثلاث را استیذان کرد
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2026 03:07:55 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--72738D49162C29B87EE5272C92F0586C_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----72738D49162C29B87EE5272C92F0586C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----72738D49162C29B87EE5272C92F0586C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----72738D49162C29B87EE5272C92F0586C_MULTIPART_MIXED--