Subject: شرکت هواپیمایی ای.تی.آر؛
From: entekhab.ir

در صورت عدم فروش هواپیما به ایران متضرر می شویم
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2026 05:39:13 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--974A63C6DB783737F0E8CEFE87380C5C_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----974A63C6DB783737F0E8CEFE87380C5C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----974A63C6DB783737F0E8CEFE87380C5C_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----974A63C6DB783737F0E8CEFE87380C5C_MULTIPART_MIXED--