Subject: بروجردی:
From: entekhab.ir

بازداشت بنده دروغی از سوی دشمنان است
Date: Thu, 28 May 2026 19:48:36 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--56D40A147678D39D8B356C62B1F4EC98_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----56D40A147678D39D8B356C62B1F4EC98_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----56D40A147678D39D8B356C62B1F4EC98_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----56D40A147678D39D8B356C62B1F4EC98_MULTIPART_MIXED--