Subject: پورمحمدي:
From: entekhab.ir

اگر دشمن بتواند براي حمله به ايران تا فردا صبر نمي‌كند
Date: Sat, 30 May 2026 03:26:08 +0330
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/related;
	boundary="--A3D8F0066158674F66C5EA5AD3B514DC_MULTIPART_MIXED";
	type="text/html"
X-MimeOLE: Produced By IRANSAMANEH.COM

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

----A3D8F0066158674F66C5EA5AD3B514DC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/index.html

----A3D8F0066158674F66C5EA5AD3B514DC_MULTIPART_MIXED
Content-Type: image/vnd.microsoft.icon
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Location: http://mhtfile/favicon.ico

AAABAAEAEBAAAAEAIABoBAAAFgAAACgAAAAQAAAAIAAAAAEAIAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAD/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA==

----A3D8F0066158674F66C5EA5AD3B514DC_MULTIPART_MIXED--